| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thiruvananthapuram in January is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Thiruvananthapuram January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Thiruvananthapuram, India
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Thiruvananthapuram:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1010.5 kms (627.9 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 971.6 kms (603.8 miles) NNE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) N
- Pamban, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 473 kms (293.9 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) ESE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) ESE