| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thiruvananthapuram in October is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 223mm (8.8in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Thiruvananthapuram October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Thiruvananthapuram, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Thiruvananthapuram:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1010.5 kms (627.9 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 971.6 kms (603.8 miles) NNE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) N
- Pamban, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 473 kms (293.9 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) ESE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) ESE