| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thiruvananthapuram in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 179mm (7in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Thiruvananthapuram September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Thiruvananthapuram, India
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Thiruvananthapuram:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1010.5 kms (627.9 miles) N
- Musulipatnam, India - 971.6 kms (603.8 miles) NNE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) N
- Pamban, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 473 kms (293.9 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) ESE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 453.1 kms (281.6 miles) ESE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 531.1 kms (330.1 miles) ESE